Buying a property in Phuket
Over 25,000,000 people visit Phuket Thailand every year, and this number steadily continues to raise, because everything is here already, the world-class International hospitals & schools, modern infrastructure, and family oriented beaches and attractions.
Decide 1st what type property is best for You, a house / villa, or a condominium where the price starts at around 1,500,000 THB.
For a cozy house prices are 2,500,000 THB and up, and pool villas are 5,000,000 THB and above.
Choose your’ reason for buying :
- Investment. With annual- appreciation of properties on Phuket rising at 6% - 18% what Bank provides You with this type of return? Phuket properties increase year after year for 20+ years straight.
- Income. Rental-income is deposited in Thai money at your’ Phuket bank, waiting for you every month
- Resale. When it is time for you to sell the property, the compounded appreciation, along with your’ original investment, are yours to reinvest or spend.
- 2nd or holiday home.Escape the hustle & bustle at your’ regular home, and use your’ Phuket home as a rest & relaxation get-a-way…
- Once you have become an owner of property on Phuket Island, the options that open for you include
Rental-income annually from 6 % up to as much as 18 %, this money will be paid to you in Thai Baht.
Enjoyment of nice warm weather, the sun shining 300+ days. The temperature varies slightly for the entire year, eliminating the need for separate seasonal clothes.
When living on Phuket or visiting your property a VISA is required to enter into the Kingdom of Thailand before you arrive.
The Real Estate Agents at Dreamhomephuket.com will answer all of your questions and concerns regarding property ownership by foreign nationals on Phuket, Thailand.